- We may change this policy as necessary or required by updating this page. You should check this page regularly to ensure that you are aware of any changes. This policy has been effective since the date listed at the end of this policy.
- The Company maintains an email mailing list of those who freely subscribe via a third-party server, These emails are used by the blog owner only to email blog newsletters, occasional updates, and some advertorial and promotional content. You are free to unsubscribe at any time using the link at the bottom of your newsletter emails. Your email will never be passed on or sold to third parties by us.
- The only occasion we may be required to pass personal details on are if you are the winner of a giveaway hosted on this blog. Your permission will be requested prior to this happening. Permission will be requested in email format. Only the details you specifically consent to will be passed on via email to the brand for which wife|mother|life is hosting the giveaway or competition for. Once a period of one month has elapsed, your details and giveaway email notifications will be deleted from our email account. Wife|mother|life is not responsible for your details held by the brand once they have been passed on, you will need to make any requests about information retention with them directly. You may also request your details to be removed from the competition widget within the blog post which you entered through, in writing via email.
- We are not responsible for any republished content from this blog on other blogs, websites, blog comments or other media.
- WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address and name.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to surveys and/or any offers or giveaways.
- Any information you may send, post or deliver to us, either electronically or otherwise, regardless of whether we have committed not to collect it as part of our standard practices under this policy.
- WHAT WE DO NOT COLLECT
We do not collect any of the following information:
- Credit card or debit card numbers.
- Bank account information.
- Tax identification numbers.
- WHAT WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR
We utilise information gathered to better understand your needs and ultimately tailor our service/experience for you. In particular we use the information for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our services, products and overall experience.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided via the Newsletter Sign Up form.
- From time to time, we may use your information to contact you by email for market research purposes, which we may also use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Any of your information collected by these secure third-party processors is subject to their own privacy policies, not ours; therefore, you and we hereby agree that we will have no liability in connection with the actions or inactions of these processors.
We will not sell, lease or distribute your personal information to third parties unless we have your written consent or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting, should you opt in to receive them. We appreciate our visitors and subscribers very much, and we will not sell or rent your email address or any other information to any third parties.
- COOKIES AND HOW WE USE THEM
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to work more efficiently and to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to each user’s needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
- Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the information you choose to share with us.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent or limit you from taking full advantage of the website.
- EXTERNAL LINKS
- MANAGING YOUR INFORMATION WITH US AND OPT-OUTS
You may choose to stop the collection or use of your personal information by opting out at any time. If at any time you would like to opt out, please contact us by email at email@example.com including the words “opt out” in the subject line. If at any time you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us by email at the email address above including the words “contact info correction” in the subject line. If at any time you no longer want to receive emails similar to those you are receiving from us, you may unsubscribe using the “unsubscribe” link or button at the bottom of our email messages or, if you prefer, you may unsubscribe by contacting us by email at the email address above including the word “unsubscribe” in the subject line. If you do choose to unsubscribe, there are no hard feelings and we wish you well. However you’re welcome to re-subscribe at any time.
- COMMUNICATIONS AND OTHER PRIVACY ISSUES
You consent to communicating with us through e-mail, including without limitation the exchanging of documents as attachments to email communications. You understand that such communications may include information that we or you consider private, and that not all computer networks are necessarily secure. You agree to hold us harmless for any non-intentional loss of or access to electronically exchanged and stored information. We reserve the right to make changes to this policy at any time. Some of the terms and conditions in our User Terms & Conditions & User Agreement may affect your privacy, and so all of our User Terms & Conditions are incorporated herein by reference, and vice-versa.
Wifemotherlife.co.uk allows comments to be added beneath all blog posts on this site, once moderated. The information collected here, which may include names, email addresses and/or website URL’s, will not be added to our mailing list, nor will it ever be passed on or shared with third parties.
The owner of this blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice due to, but not limited to:
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam
- Comments including profanity
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive by others
- Comments that attack a person individually
- Comments which contain links that are questionable, such as broken links or invalid links.
The owner of this blog reserves the right to change the focus of this blog, shut it down, or sell it at their own discretion at any time and without prior notice.
- GOOGLE ANALYTICS AND ANONYMOUS DATE
We are committed to ensuring that our website contains content that is valuable and useful to our readers. To help us with this we have implemented the Google Analytics demographics and interest reporting features on the website. These tools enable us to review anonymous data regarding gender, age and interests of website visitors and adapt content to better reflect visitor’s needs. Although this information is collected through your Google ad settings, it is not provided to us in a personally-identifiable format. This means we cannot identify what information is about you, and moreover will never attempt to do so.
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All content provided on this blog is for information purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other web sites or media without our permission. All opinions are those of the author alone.
Copyright © 2018, wife|mother|life, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED; last updated 20th May 2018